[Editor's note: For East Coast cartographers wanting to know more about MaPublisher 8.0 including new Flash web map export, Avenza is offering a 2 day training in the Washington DC area in late March 2009. More information, including registration link, after the jump.]
Get the full power of MAPublisher working for you by taking some MAPublisher instruction from one of our expert technical specialists.
Register today for this two-day MAPublisher training session in the Washington, DC area (McLean, VA) to be held on March 26th and 27th, 2009.
This is the first East Coast class scheduled for 2009 and is also the first opportunity to receive training and instruction on the new features of MAPublisher 8.0, including the new MAP Web Author (Flash Export) functionality.
If you are an existing MAPublisher user interested in learning more about MAPublisher 8.0 or are a new or prospective user interested in learning more about the product is the perfect opportunity.
Join our two-day hands-on lab training course and learn how to use the essential components of MAPublisher 8.0 to create better maps more efficiently.
The registration deadline is this Friday, February 27th, 2009. Seating is limited so sign up early to ensure your place and avoid disappointment as class sizes are always kept small.
Call toll free 800-884-2555 or complete the form located here: https://www.avenza.com/trainingform.html to reserve your seat. Overseas users are welcome.
Where: New Horizons, 2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 200, McLean,VA 22102 map
When: March 26th and 27th; 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Cost: US$1,000 per person. Discounts are available for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
- existing MAPublisher users who want to experience the new features of MAPublisher 8.0
- existing MAPublisher users who want to get the most out of their MAPublisher license
- cartographers using GIS data
- GIS professionals who want to produce better quality maps
- anyone making maps that wants to leverage the benefits of this powerful software
- this is a hands-on course in a computer lab. Computers and required software will be provided.
- attendees will learn how to use the most powerful features of MAPublisher as well as all the new features of MAPublisher 8.0 including the new MAP Web Author (Flash Export) functionality.
- MAPublisher for Illustrator on Windows is the focus of the course. Mac users will also benefit from the content and are encouraged to attend.
- attendees are encouraged to bring their own data and time will be devoted to working with specific user-supplied data and workflows.
- each participant will receive a 120-plus page MAPublisher Training workbook and leather portfolio to take away with them after the training.
Please register by Internet, email or phone (1-800-884-2555) by February 27th, 2009. All major credit cards as well as government and academic purchase orders are accepted.
Note: We also offer on-site training sessions at your place of business. Contact us for details.