[Editor's note: For East Coast cartographers wanting to know more about MaPublisher 8.0 including new Flash web map export, Avenza is offering a 2 day training in the Washington DC area in late March 2009. More information, including registration link, after the jump.]
Posts Tagged ‘training’
[Editor's note: Take advantage of free training from GIS-leader ESRI. Thanks Mary Kate!]
Republished from ESRI.
When: Thursday, January 29, 2009
Three broadcast noted in three local time zones
- 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., or 3:00 p.m. (PST)
- Noon, 2:00 p.m., or 6:00 p.m. (EST)
- 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., or 11:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT)
Do you want to use the new ArcGIS API for Flex to build fast and visually rich Web mapping applications? We will show you how during Building Rich Internet Applications with ArcGIS API for Flex, the next ESRI live training seminar. You will learn the concepts of rich Internet applications (RIAs) and what tools are needed to start building Web mapping applications with ArcGIS API for Flex that you can deploy on the Internet or to the desktop.
During the seminar, you also will learn about:
- The capabilities of the Adobe Flex framework and the ArcGIS API for Flex features and functionality
- How to use existing Flex components with ArcGIS API for Flex
- What to consider when authoring and deploying applications in a Web server
- Other educational resources available about Flex applications and how to obtain the information
Viewing the Seminar
A broadband Internet connection and an ESRI Global Account (free) are needed to watch the seminar. An ESRI Global Account is complimentary and only takes a few minutes to create. A few weeks after the live presentation, a recorded version of the seminar will be archived and available for viewing.
For more information, visit ESRI Training and Education.